- Printing & Typesetting Services
- Gift Certificate Participants
- Signs & Banners
- Professional Services
Minuteman Press of Baraboo was established Sept. 1 1997. We started with 1 press operator and 2 owners along with 1 offset printing press, 1 daylight plate maker and 1 black and white high speed copier. Today we have grown to 2 press operators, a graphic designer, a counter person, a sales executive and 1 owner. The equipment that we use to design and produce our products has grown to 3 offset presses, 1 digital platemaker, 1 digital high speed color copier, 1 black and white high speed copier and a 42'' wide format printer for banners and signs.
Printing has changed a lot over this time. For example we use to have to make plates on a camera that could only be used with hard copies. The quality was good for the time, but when you compared it to the quality of our digital plates that are made straight from a computer file there is no comparison. Most artwork that we received when we first opened was a hard copy, now 95% of everything that we receive is on a disk or through email or downloaded to our website. We also offer a wide variety of bindery services which includes laminating, numbering, scoring, perfing, folding, tabbing, spiral binding, drilling, cutting, padding and collating. Minuteman Press was built on providing the highest quality product with great customer service.
- Printing: brochures, flyers, booklets, cards, catalogs, calendars
- High speed digital copying in color or black and white
- Wide format posters, banners, signs, blueprints, display boards
- Laminating, spiral binding, 3-hole drilling, direct mail services
- Complete graphic design services and consulting