Bin Repair- Tomah
Midwest Labor is looking for Candidates for the 2017 Harvest Season for Bin Repair work. 1st Shift Hours: 6 am - 3:30 pm 2nd Shift Hours: 4 pm - ? (could be as late as 2 am) $13.50/Hour, if meet perfect attendance each week, Plus Other Bonuses!!
- Repair Wooden Bins using Hammer, Nailer, Saws-all, etc.
- Separating Rotted pieces of wood from good pieces of wood
- 10 Panel Drug Test (Oral)
- Steel Toe Boots/Shoes
- Must be able to Stand, Twist, Bend throughout the entire shift
- Must be 18 yrs of age
- Previous Experience with working with Hand Tools